3.26.2011

Blogrimage Day X & XI


Anthony, this guy does a great Robert Plant impression. Last night I brought a thermos of coffee and we shared some in his car while we waited for enough people to show up for a game of Ultimate Frisbee.

Setting: 94 Green Ford Ranger Pickup @ 10:00pm Thursday
Characters: Me, Anthony, Metallica!, coffee, two Montana-style mugs, Bekkah
Memorable quote: It was all too quoteable...
Coffee Quality: Soo good...soo warm....soo cold outside. I used my Sister-in-Law's Keruig for this coffee. It surprisingly makes some dang good coffee! And it is hotter than regular drip and doesn't have to sit like French Presses. It is the easiest way to get a fast and great cup of coffee. Easy cleanup too!


Today I nearly failed...my two attempts at skyping coffee failed, but something strange happened. A spontaneous cup of coffee was had, spurring on a spontaneous conversation about God, which continued and two cups of tea later, I had answered a-many co-workers questions about my faith while at lunch. This person I am going keep anonymous, and I did not get a picture, but I was shocked at how natural the conversation happened. It reminded me of Ephesians 5, and the way Paul talks about how we should be living. A great day despite missing two friends on skype and fighting a killer cold.

Setting: Old Country Buffet @ 2:25 pm Friday
Characters: Me, Anonymous, coffee, tea
Memorable quote: "My favorite is, well you can probably tell...I don't have favorites!"
Coffee Quality: OCB has absolutely terrible coffee, good thing you can pair it with some Mac n' Cheese, Spaghetti, Fried Chicken, Crab Cakes....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes! to the spontaneous workings of God!