3.28.2011

Blogrimage Day XII, XIII, & XIV

So, I have been rather busy, and I wish I could devote more time to this blog portion of the Blogrimage, but life goes on! The conversations and people below are some of my favorite, and I wish I could tell you more about them.


Setting: Clawson Family Grill @ 8:00am Monday
Characters: Me, My Dad (PHB), two eggs over easy, a bacon hash brown omelet covered with biscuits and gravy, a cup of decaf, a cup of regular.
Memorable quote: "Wait a sec, let me get a big bite in my mouth." (click) "Too late."
Coffee Quality: Don't remember the coffee...too much sausage gravy to enjoy.

Setting: Parton House, Ferndale, MI & Schmidt House, Colorado Springs, CO @ 5:00pm & 3:00 pm Sunday
Characters: Me, Joe Schmidt, Chai Tea, Combucha?
Memorable quote: "No, it's great...this bacteria eats the sugar and reproduces in the tea...it's slightly alcoholic, but to the extent that you can buy it at any grocery store in Colorado."
Coffee Quality: It was Chai, but caffeinated nonetheless.

Setting: My Parents Home @ 9:00pm Saturday
Characters: Me, Kailee, Judah, Noah, Josiah, Jonah, Abby, Em, Greg, Renee, Christina, Nadia, Dave, My Mom, My Dad, Kirsten, Jeff, Isaiah, and Brown Sugar Yummies!
Memorable quote: "I hope Rob Bell life isn't done."
Coffee Quality: Decaf... need i say more? Making coffee at my parents house can be a dangerous thing. If there is coffee, it will be drank, and if it is caffeinated...there will be blood!!

No comments: