3.20.2011

Blogrimage Day V

Bekkah plays bass guitar, although she would say she plays fake bass, but its the real thing. She is a part of a really cool music project that I may introduce later, and part of the community I roll with. Our convo was really great, and I am realizing how ridiculously amazing this blogrimage has been so far. God is really building some trust and real community! I should slow down more and be much more grateful.

Setting
: Woodlawn MPR
Characters: Me, Bekkah, people playing euchre and waiting for their prayer slot
Memorable quote: "I got that quote from the bathroom reader quote book!"
Coffee Quality: Amazing! Hand Pressed breakfast blend. Hand pressing your coffee is extremely painful, but not only do you get the oils from your coffee beans, but also from your hands!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good stuff!

Eric Alan Ordway said...

this is becoming one of my favorite blogs to ready.
It's short and too the point but really helps show the diversity of people that we have around us and are in relationship with.
Keep it up man!