3.19.2011

Blogrimage Day IV


Brian and a cup. Brian is a great friend from Woodlawn, he started going there the about the same time I moved back into town. I met Brian, but we became friends through a couple things: indoor soccer and ultimate frisbee, mostly indoor soccer. Brian didn't play much soccer before he joined the team, but since he joined... he is a freakin' beast! He plays so much soccer now, you would think him to be European. We met up tonight and talked for a good long while, about many subjects. I wish I could express the grandeur of our conversation, it was like baking soda met vinegar in a library of waterproof books, but I am afraid that my brain is failing me at the moment and lack of sleep is succeeding...

Setting
: Zuma Coffee House (one of the few 24/7 coffee shops around)
Characters: Me, Brian, Americano, Large Coffee
Memorable quote: "This guy moved to Seattle...just for the coffee."
Coffee Quality: Good. Although there is only one coffee shop that can screw up an Americano, I'll be visiting them soon. One more thing, why is it that every coffee shop I go to, I always pick the wobbly tables? If I had a coffee shop it would not advertise free wi-fi, but wobble free tables!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lovin' it.

Leapings said...

baking soda met vinegar is a library of water proof books..... i am trying to get a mental picture of that. ha

Eric Alan Ordway said...

You would think that coffee shops would "invest" in their coffee tables, since I can think of no other place that tables are more used and abused than at a coffee table (besides church functions, but that's a whole different category).