3.17.2011

Blogrimage Day Two

This is Kaitlyn. She is a songwriting machine! She was in Chicago for the past two weeks, and it was good to catch up. Especially since lots of things have been going on in the past three weeks with each other's lives. We talked about family, jobs, music, and God. It was real good!

Setting: Woodlawn Church Bridge Room
Characters: Me, Kaitlyn, Coffee, Cards, my laptop playing Rev. Gary Davis,
Memorable quote: "It's alright, but then he's gotta take it out back and shoot it!"
Coffee Quality: Meijer brand...ptl for creamer.

5 comments:

Joe said...

I feel ya on the creamer. Josh, I'd love to be a part of your blogrimage via skype if possible. I'll make coffee and everything! Love it man, great blogrimage!

Unknown said...

How do you know her?

Anonymous said...

I know that face! :) and I like Joe's skype idea. AND you fixed my commenting issue! thank you!

Andrea said...

coffee and conversation together is one of my favorite things in life! i'm jealous of your blog. there i said it.

Eric Alan Ordway said...

Awesome idea! Love seeing that its going strong. Will enjoy reading about the conversations!