3.04.2013

Day 1

In order for me to record some tunes easily, I should have a simple space to do it, that is what I did today:

Before studio creation


After!
This took much longer then I first anticipated.  There were many boxes full of Ashley and my stuff that we haven't looked through for maybe years.  I hope to use it tomorrow, but everything is in its place now.

My wife is currently in Pasadena, CA, and today she visited the birthplace of a very historic American revival; The Bonnie Brae House and the Azusa Street Mission!  The revival that took place in L.A. nearly 100 years ago was truly incredible, and the unity among the different ethnicities was only the result of a work of God.  Most of us know the truth about how segregated our Churches are, but revival changed it on Azusa, and revival can do it again.  Here is a popular song among the Azusa Street meetings, and an entertaining old guy, that maintains a weekly internet show...?





No comments: